Website message overhaul

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Nov 13 18:22:39 PST 2011

On Sunday, November 13, 2011 19:50:04 Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Walter and I have been working on the website for a while. We want to
> crystallize a clear message of what the D programming language is.
>
> Please take a look at http://d-programming-language.org/new/. The work
> is content-only (no significant changes in style, though collapsible
> examples and twitter news are a new style element).
>
> Feedback is welcome.

Are there any major differences other than the main page and the links to TDPL
and the documentation on Kindle? The main page is a definite improvement,
though I think that you managed to end up giving links to gdc and ldc without
giving a link to dmd (aside from the github stuff).

Nitpick: "Ever wrote a useful script..." should be "Ever written a useful
script..."

Nitpick: "all major D contrib tors, including..." should be "all major D
contributors, including..."

- Jonathan M Davis