goto case warning

J Arrizza cppgent0 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 20:49:37 PST 2011

I've been trying some other mods of this and it looks like it's somehow
related to imports of files from another directory.

First, I went back to a working version which still works. Then I did a
couple of tests:

1) split off the two classes that used the Variant class. Still worked ok.
That is:
   dtest/Main.d
   dtest/variant.d
   dtest/XBob.d
   dtest/XJane.d

all in the same directory, with this compilation line:

   dmd -unittest -I. -ofdtest *.d; ./dtest

worked ok.

2) moved the XBob and XJane classes into a separate directory. Failed with
the error.

   dtest/Main.d
   dtest/variant.d
   dtest2/XBob.d
   dtest2/XJane.d

I had to change the import lines a little to make these compile, for
example:

    import dtest.variant;  //in Main.d

    import dtest.Main; //in XBob and XJane

Somehow changing the import line causes the "swtich case fallthrough" error.

John