Website message overhaul

Timon Gehr timon.gehr at gmx.ch
Mon Nov 14 01:45:15 PST 2011

On 11/14/2011 10:37 AM, Andrea Fontana wrote:
> I think most of programmers has an analytical mind.

I agree.

> So IMHO a comparison
> chart (with others programming languages) of features / benchmark /
> "how-tos" will work better than a page filled of words.

I think this is a valid proposal, but an analytical mind is usually able
to do comparisons with other known languages itself. There should maybe
be a link to some benchmarks where the text says that D compiles to fast
native code though.

I think the page should at least assume that the reader has some
interest in informing himself about the language. It should just make
that easy.