Add 'd-programming-language' to the D newsgroups web pages

Armin Kazmi armin.kazmi at tu-dortmund.de
Mon Nov 14 06:33:02 PST 2011

Sorry to add OT-stuff here, but since you don't have a valid mail
address placed down anywhere, Nick, I just wanted to state that your
Goldie parsing system does not compile on 64 bit dmd due to the good
old size_t vs uint for array sizes/inidices issue. Even after fixing
these bugs goldie will crash with a range error.

Plz respond to my mail address so we might fix that issue.

> "Gor Gyolchanyan" <gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:mailman.864.1321006800.24802.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
>> and
>> community tools (i had to go through the pains of setting up google
>> with this newsgroup to be able to use it at all).
>>

> You can just use any normal NG client. It's no pain at all as long as
you
> don't go using some web interface. 'Course, that said, a better
"official"
> web interface to the NGs probably would be in D's best interest.
That,
> plus suggestions (Opera, T-Bird, OE, etc) and instructions for real
NG