Website message overhaul

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Mon Nov 14 13:00:45 PST 2011

On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 22:36:08 +0200, Adam D. Ruppe
<destructionator at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's all written in D too, but I haven't updated
> it for months.

That's a solid piece of work.

> If you like, I can send you the code from my
> implementation of the last idea too.

Why not make it open-source?

I think the best way to make things last is to open-source them - then
anyone can fix them if I run out of time/interest/under a bus. If I can't
open-source your code, we might be better-off with a rewrite :)

> (and lol, my crappy web newsreader that I never finished
> works much better than the one on digitalmars.com!

I'm itching to write a D web newsreader as well. (You'll never make me use
CGI though, mwahaha!)

--
Best regards,
  Vladimir                            mailto:vladimir at thecybershadow.net