Website message overhaul

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 20:58:35 PST 2011

Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> Why not make it open-source?

I sort of did. The code was available in my dcode folder and
the source is here:
http://arsdnet.net/d-web-site/site.d
http://arsdnet.net/d-web-site/nntp.d

I have a github account now, but I didn't at the time I wrote
that, so I just dropped the files in web directory.

If I get back into it, I'll make a new github project for it all.

here's my github page with the support modules:
https://github.com/adamdruppe/misc-stuff-including-D-programming-language-web-stuff

> I'm itching to write a D web newsreader as well. (You'll never > make me use CGI though, mwahaha!)

Heh. But cgi is really quite nice. And my cgi.d module supports
fastcgi and an embedded http server too. Though my http server
kinda sucks; it's single threaded (uses select() to do
multiple connections). It does a decent job if each request goes
quickly, but if not, the whole thing can go to a stop.

But I'm not in a big rush to work on it since I like cgi well
enough, and kinda want to wait on Phobos networking to continue
forward.