A little Problem translating a header file.

Jude Young 10equals2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 03:29:49 PST 2011

On Tue 15 Nov 2011 04:27:57 AM CST, Dejan Lekic wrote:

> There are two bindings to NCurses already. My one, dcurses, and another one,
> ycurses. I populate acs in a module constructor. Maybe not the best idea,
> but works.

I'm one of the maintainers of ycurses.
If you check curses.d in Deimos, you'll find your name in a comment. =)
Your idea for the CTFE of NCURSES_BITS really helped me out!

I should probably add your name to the AUTHORS file... damnit, knew
there was something that I was forgetting.
The binding that is in Deimos is the result of me tearing apart both of
the bindings and merging the best parts together.

And then rearranging the result to closer resemble the header file to
facilitate easier review later.
And filling in the minor things that both projects overlooked.
And fixing my own bugs. ><

I need to take a closer look at your module constructor...