Curl wrapper review

Bernard Helyer b.helyer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 15:08:10 PST 2011

I'll just post my thoughts here while they're fresh. It looks good. The
documentation is what I'd expect from a Phobos module, as is the naming
convention.

auto _basicFtp(T)(const(char)[] url, const(void)[] sendData, Ftp client)

If you don't want people using it, shouldn't it be marked private instead
of using the underscore for obscurity?

private struct Pool(DATA)
{
private:

You've marked private things as 'private foo;' everywhere else in the
module, what's with the switch in styles for this struct? Also, as the
whole struct is module private I'm not sure of the utility of marking
members private. I guess it's a form of documentation.

But really, I'm grasping at straws. Even if the above were to remain, I
would love to see this in Phobos yesterday. :)

-Bernard.