Curl wrapper review

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Tue Nov 15 15:36:32 PST 2011

Hi Jonas,

great to see that the code is ready for a second round – the sooner we
get something like this into Phobos, the better.

However, currently I can barely manage to spare some time for D related
projects, and there are other things I'd really like to finish soon
(tracking yet another exception-related problem that breaks part of my
GSoC code on Linux x86_64, updating LDC to DMD 2.056/LLVM 3.0 and
officially completing its move to GitHub), so it would be great if
somebody else could handle the review.

David