newsgroup web viewer

Peter Alexander peter.alexander.au at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 23:25:01 PST 2011

> To clarify - all we need on the homepage is a read-only rendering of the
> most recent posts on digitalmars.D.announce. In fact perhaps we should
> only render the latest top-level messages, not the answers.
>

> Andrei

Would this encourage vandalism? If people know they can get a post on
the front page of the D website just by posting to D.announce then I
think we could see some trouble.

Perhaps it would be better to use a separate news group that only admins
can post to so that there's more control over what gets posted as news?