Website message overhaul

Daniel Gibson metalcaedes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:48:57 PST 2011

Am 16.11.2011 02:24, schrieb Jude Young:

> I see one camp that is against using multi-paradigm on the basis that
> it sounds buzz-wordy, and another camp for using because it does
> actually mean something specific.

I'm not against calling D "multi paradigm", I'm just against the style
of the "Modern convenience. Multi-paradigm power. Native efficiency."
sentences. It *sounds* buzzwordy, regardless of the words.
Even "Rusty bars. Heavy chains. Merciless guards." sounds like a cheap
commercial ;)

OTOH "D is a modern, powerful multi-paradigm programming language that
combines the efficiency of native code with the convenience of modern
languages like C#" contains all those buzzwords but doesn't sound as bad.

Cheers,
- Daniel