newsgroup web viewer

bcs bcs at example.com
Wed Nov 16 22:00:14 PST 2011

On 11/16/2011 08:46 PM, Kagamin wrote:
> bcs Wrote:
>
>> On 11/16/2011 10:14 AM, Walter Bright wrote:
>>>
>>> I really do not understand why people keep writing replacements for
>>> newsreaders that miss fundamentally useful aspects of it.
>>
>> Because they have never used a proper new reader?
>
> What do you do if you don't have access to your proper newsreader, but have access to internet?

Well you should be able to find feature list and screen shots from the
available options. Anyone who is going to make an effort to write a NNTP
client should really try out the existing one first.

For that matter, most anyone who has the resources to write a new client
will have the resources to run an old one.