Website message overhaul

Somedude lovelydear at mailmetrash.com
Thu Nov 17 11:12:45 PST 2011

Le 15/11/2011 04:15, Jeff Nowakowski a écrit :
> Multi-paradigm is *not* a selling point. Explicit features are. This is
> one of these cases where you are arguing from a dead-end position. A
> reaction about marketing from your community cannot be explained away,
> because marketing is about about perceptions.

I don't see the problem with using the term multi-paradigm. This page is
not geared towards language theoreticians. It's geared towards
programmers who may be interested in having a look, usually coming from
other largely used imperative languages. And for most of these
programmers, multi-paradigm means what Andrei said. My feeling is your
nitpicking isn't very helpful.