Website message overhaul

Xinok xinok at live.com
Thu Nov 17 19:50:59 PST 2011

> On 11/17/11 11:48 AM, Xinok wrote:
>> What are its benefits? Higher productivity, fewer bugs, native speed,
>> fast compilation.
>
> As opposed to other languages that have lower productivity, more bugs,
> less speed and slower compilation as goals.

When a person visits the site for the first time, there's two things
they want to know immediately: What and why? Besides for providing the
"what", a description of the language, it's also important to answer,
Why D? What is D's purpose? What does it excel at? Why would I want to
use it?

You don't have to use my example, but I think it's a good idea to
include something along those lines.