Website message overhaul

Dejan Lekic dejan.lekic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 05:05:48 PST 2011

Andrea Fontana wrote:

> I think most of programmers has an analytical mind. So IMHO a comparison
> chart (with others programming languages) of features / benchmark /
> "how-tos" will work better than a page filled of words.

I strongly disagree. :)

"analytical mind" is what differentiates a good programmer from the rest.

I must admit I have seen (being a project lead, and person who is doing
recruitment and selection of IT personell for my company) many who belong to
"the rest" team, and few who belong to the "good programmer" team.

Kind regards