std.csv: Vote in this thread

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 05:46:00 PST 2011

On 11/18/2011 7:02 AM, Jonas Drewsen wrote:
> On 12/11/11 20.27, dsimcha wrote:
>> We're going to do something a little unusual with the std.csv voting.
>> Please cast **two** votes:
>>
>> 1. Whether std.csv should be included in Phobos.
>>
>> 2. Whether version one or version two (see below) should be included
>> **if** std.csv is included at all.
>
> 1, yes
> 2, #2
>
> -Jonas

Thank you to Jonathan Davis for reminding people to vote.  I did forget
to specify, but voting ends at the end of Saturday.  (I'll leave the
time zone deliberately ambiguous because, realistically, I'm not going
to stare at the clock and reject any vote that's a tiny bit past the
deadline.)  Anyhow, my vote is:

1.  yes
2.  #1.  I think deliberately hiding the return type of a function is an
overused idiom and can be frustrating when you need to use some
complicated typeof() expression to declare it as a member of a
class/struct.