Website message overhaul

Paulo Pinto pjmlp at progtools.org
Fri Nov 18 08:58:32 PST 2011

Sorry to say, but with your description I can only say "blame the
programmer".

There are C# compilers that generate native code (ngen to a certain
extent, and mono). Even if there was none, languages are not slow
or fast, implementations are.

As for your comment, was it an issue with the language, the algorithms,
the implementation or the libraries you were using?

--
Paulo