Website message overhaul

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Sat Nov 19 23:58:27 PST 2011

On 11/15/11 12:57 PM, so wrote:
> Contrary to some (not surprisingly), i *really* like "golang.org".
>
> It is simply precise.
>
> No twitter or facebook bs in the front page.
> I am guessing this is because they are rivals but still.

To me it looks like the connection dropped and the page hasn't loaded.
The button "Community" is not aligned, but instead oddly centered below
the others. The "Quick Links" aligns with the upper edge of the code
frame, which is jarring because that frame also has textual title (which
would be more natural to align other text with).

I understand that the site tries its best to be simple, but it has
unrelated issues. I don't think it's an example to follow.

Andrei