Website message overhaul, pass 2

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Sun Nov 20 00:40:09 PST 2011

Thanks to all who provided feedback! I read again the entire thread,
then made one more pass:

http://d-programming-language.org/new/

I didn't make technical/aesthetic changes (JS/noJS, placement of news,
links to secondary pages etc) so when providing additional feedback
please focus on the core message.

There are significant changes of content: some keywords are different,
text is shorter, no more "community" section (probably it'll go on a
different page).

There's a prominent example at the top. I'm thinking to rotate that
randomly, and pick examples out of an always-running contest.

Thanks,

Andrei