reference documentation format

Nicolae Mihalache xpromache at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 04:20:00 PST 2011

If this module contains only functions, it looks fine. But I see it's
manually written.

I would think it is possible to generate an index with all the functions,
classes, structs, etc and with a short description of each and with a link
to the full description.

Currently all the top level functions, classes, structs, method of classes
and structs appear in one list and it's difficult to say which is what.

Maybe I'm too biased by javadoc. I will try to work a bit more with D and
perhaps I will have a better idea.

mache