Phobos Wish List/Next in Review Queue?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 06:28:05 PST 2011

Johannes Pfau Wrote:
> High performance IO: A reactor / proactor framework

Oh that reminds me, I'd like a nice thing for networking too, where you
can do something like register callback functions for events and it
handles the rest for you.

> A replacement for std.json

Blah, that will break a lot of stuff. There is one outstanding proposal in the
wild though, by Robert Jacques, and I think I'd like that.

But, at the same time, I actually use std.json and it's pretty frustrating to have
the library developers break things so egregiously every other release.