std.csv accepted into Phobos

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+d at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 12:38:13 PST 2011

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 09:07:17 -0500, dsimcha wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that, by a vote of 5-1, std.csv has been
> accepted into Phobos.  Also, by a vote of 3-2 with one abstention, the
> community has decided on Version 2 of the library (the one where the
> Record struct, etc. is hidden in a style similar to std.algorithm rather
> than explicitly documented).  Congratulations, Jesse.

Thank you, and maybe since I'm sure few people were voting specifically
for how the Exceptions were organized, Nick's suggestion could be added?

One thing to note about the docs is that, if we do get a lot of questions
around the returned type, it can be expanded again (were as removing
documentation is just strange).

I don't think I'll be getting a pull request in before the Thanks Giving
weekend.