Website message overhaul

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sun Nov 20 12:54:04 PST 2011

"Jeff Nowakowski" <jeff at dilacero.org> wrote in message
news:jaboq8$269f$1 at digitalmars.com...
> On 11/20/2011 01:49 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>>
>> All Mozilla has to do is
>
> Mozilla doesn't have to do anything. Why should they care that *you* are
> running with a browser 3 years out of security updates? According to
> Wikipedia [1], not even 1% of Firefox users out there still run version 2.
>
> [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefox#Market_adoption
>
> Maybe you want to dispute the statistics, but I think you'll have a hard
> time coming up with anything significantly different.

Well, whether Mozilla or not, some people obviously do care, considering the
amount of crap I get from people (and websites) for using FF2.

Besides, there's a *lot* of people that get irritated at newer versions of
FF changing things without a "revert" option. Whether those people upgrade
anyway or not, fact is, Mozilla's got it's head up it's ass - and doubly so
if they keep pulling those stunts while still banging that load of crap
"customizable/personalizable" drum.