Phobos Wish List/Next in Review Queue?

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+d at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 13:19:06 PST 2011

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 15:12:27 -0500, dsimcha wrote:

> On 11/20/2011 12:30 PM, Jonas Drewsen wrote:
> If noone else wants to volunteer, I will again.  Is there something I'm
> missing?  I find that being review manage takes very little effort: Post
> an initial review announcement, post a reminder, maybe post a
> summary/moderation message here and there, post a vote message, post a
> vote reminder, tally votes.  It really doesn't take much time.

I think there is at least one thing missing from that:

http://www.boost.org/community/reviews.html#Review_Manager

Making sure it is ready for review :D. There is also "If necessary, work
with the submitter to verify the code compiles and runs correctly on
several compilers and platforms." Not that you must do it yourself, or
that we are collaborating with GDC and LDC yet.