I am not bad

SteveD stdfree at so.cant.touch.d
Sun Nov 20 23:34:37 PST 2011

Of course you are, but forget that for a moment. I ride in here from time
to time, meaning no harm to anyone ever.... but you know I don't like you
( I don't know that I don't )...

It doesn't take a PhD to be here. That sounds like a personal attack on
Andrei. It is not. He is a very smart guy. He's just a very bad engineer
(read, he isn't that). And then I feel abused for him wanting to know
what I know. So that's it here, huh.. You got the silver bullet, huh. I
guess I have to start telling my life in fear. You are, to me "I guess
you won, huh".

Why don't you, shut the fuck up, stand the fuck down, and get the fuck
out of my face. Hmm...? How 'bout it, bitch.

(You fucking stupid idiots)

:P