D web server helper applications.

Andrew Gough andrew at goughy.org
Mon Nov 21 02:09:42 PST 2011

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 13:02:50 +0000 (UTC)
Steve Teale <steve.teale at britseyeview.com> wrote:

> I've noticed this sort of thing mentioned a couple of times recently
> in conjunction with CGI.
>
> I did a D implementation of the AJP13 protocol some time ago. That is
> very easy to set up in Apache - you just follow the instructions for
> Tomcat. Then you can make your D app a service/daemon so it does not
> have to start up to serve a request.
>
> I can dust it off if anyone wants to use it.
>
> Steve

Hi Steve,

I'd be very interested to see the code as I've got an AJP13
implementation also.  I've been working on a HTTP implementation
using the also so the handler code is protocol independent but I'd be
like to compare approaches if that's ok.

--
Andrew Gough
M: 0408 596 656
andrew at goughy.org