Deimos: Consistent structure?

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Mon Nov 21 11:32:28 PST 2011

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 11:21:37 -0800
Walter Bright <newshound2 at digitalmars.com> wrote:

> Deimos is an organization that (if it is successful) will get very
> large. People aren't going to get the whole thing any more than they
> get every C library header from Ubuntu's repository.

We're strongly reconsidering to use D - this time using gtk+ or
wxwidgets bindings. The former is in a relatively good shape, but we're
not sure about the latter.

So, the question is if Deimos considers to be 'mentor' for some of GUI
bindings which are, imho, important part of building D's ecosystem?

Those are maybe not according to the manifesto, but play important role
for wider adoption of D.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
In this endeavor there is no loss or diminution,
and a little advancement on this path can protect