Deimos: Consistent structure?

Dejan Lekic dejan.lekic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 04:06:36 PST 2011

> I think in this case "import deimos.ncurses;" should _NOT_ be available.
> It's pointless, I agree in what you said. It needs to be devided into
> serveral modules.

I disagree. There is nothing wrong with "import deimos.ncurses;"
That module will import all modules (read ncurses header files), that have
to be imported so an application linked with -lncurses flag work.

deimos.ncurses is basically the core module. If developer does not need
fancy stuff, he or she will import only this module, nothing else.