Phobos Wish List/Next in Review Queue?

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 09:20:35 PST 2011

Oh wow, awesome! :)
I'm always surprised by the state of the D libraries.. There's already lots
of awesome obscure things are in there, but also completely obvious major
features blatantly missing :)

So how about a DCT? Image/video processing... Perhaps a simple adaptation
of FFT?

And it's not clear to me at all whether that class will work with fixed
point data... That's extremely important for a class like this (but
granted, not really in line with D's take on numeric precision).
Almost all audio and video data is in fixed point. Int->float conversion is
very expensive on many platforms.