A real Forum for D

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Sun Nov 27 11:20:58 PST 2011

On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 17:41:01 +0000 (UTC)
alex <a_bothe at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I just wondered why there still is this uncomfortable and obviously
> outdated newsgroup software in use.

-1

What is outdated in using mailer, getting nice threaded discussuion,
easy searching of archives, automatic archives...

Forums require launching browsers, login, almost impossible to find
something etc.

> Even if this idea should be a bit too 'large', please do fix the http
> interface for the D main newsgroup thread - it's not working for me
> and only gives back a connection timeout.

Use more capable mailer/newsreader...

/me uses claws-mail

--
One who restrains his senses, keeping them under full control,
and fixes his consciousness upon Me, is known as a man of