Early std.crypto

bcs bcs at example.com
Sun Nov 27 13:23:28 PST 2011

On 11/27/2011 12:14 PM, Brad Anderson wrote:

> That's even better but isn't the issue over bundling incompatibly
> licensed libraries with phobos?  Nothing is stopping someone from
> writing bindings for these libraries as some random library on D Source
> or Github already.

If we can't find something with a licence allowing bundling then we just
include the D language bits (including bindings) and note that along
with where to get the lib.

> An agreed upon API would be very nice in any case.

That is necessary (or at least very desirable) in any case as it would
allow swapping one cipher for another just as easily as it would allow
swapping one implementation for another.