moving wxd to github

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 17:11:24 PST 2011

FWIW I've got the StyledText sample fixed for D2 (it wasn't compiling
for D1 either).

It has a dependency on the Display class, and it seems wxd is compiled
with this class but you can't use it because it depends on
wxc\display.cpp, which has a whole section idfef'd out (via #if
wxUSE_DISPLAY). So naturally there's linker errors.

I tried but I couldn't compile the wxc\display.cpp file when I defined
wxUSE_DISPLAY, I kept getting weird DMC errors.

Anywho the sample only used it for priting so I just disabled that
functionality.