A real Forum for D

so so at so.so
Mon Nov 28 00:56:49 PST 2011

I think you believe something i would say quite naive,
as everyone have the best intentions, as they just fight for what they
believe right.
Maybe it was the case where we were in caves, it is not now.

Everything boils down to one thing IMO, we live in a structure made of
with the worst of the intentions.
We accumulate power to a single place and every now and then give it to a
mad puppet.
(never been a decent man had that power, why would a decent man want that
kind of power?)
They are doing what they were told, destroying everything in their way,
and we have to live with its consequences because we are that stupid.
They are smart people, far smarter than the mess. They are not racist but
they profit from racism.
It is not the clash of opinions, it never was, it is just the clash of
profit.
It was the clash of opinions for dummies like us who just go and die for
them.