is D ncurses-only language? (dsource forums)

Justin C Calvarese technocrat7+d at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 08:28:38 PST 2011

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 10:08 AM, Gour <gour at atmarama.net> wrote:

> btw, do you have any influence @dsource forums?
>
> I registered 8 days ago and still neither received confirmation email
> that my account was activated nor I can login.

"To register as a dsource user, head over to Forums and use the Register
link. Because of spam, please also send an email to 'brad AT dsource DOT
org' so I will know to activate the account. Sorry for the extra steps, but
the forums are better for this change." (from http://dsource.org/)

The owner of the website (Brad) recently made some changes to how accounts
get created due to an onslaught of spam in the forums.

jcc7