Documentation 'quick index'

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Nov 28 13:02:31 PST 2011

On Monday, November 28, 2011 22:45:17 Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 22:38:49 +0200, Piotr Szturmaj <bncrbme at jadamspam.pl>
>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to make ddoc index more readable. Here are some early
> > results:
> >
> > http://bot.neostrada.pl/dpl.org/std.datetime.html
>
> I think that for something like this to have full benefit, DDoc would need
> to be fixed so that generated anchors include their context.

Yeah. I'd have made std.datetime's links similar to what's in std.algorithm,
but as long as anchors aren't unique, there's not much point.

Whether this specific proposal is really the best way to go or not, I don't
know, but there's no question that the links should represent the hierarchy of
the module.

- Jonathan M Davis