A real Forum for D

Unknown W. Brackets usefirstnameinstead-newsgroup at unknownbrackets.org
Mon Nov 28 23:08:02 PST 2011

That's just designers who don't get it.  They're starting to nowadays.

I remember the WAP, I-mode, and etc. interfaces in SMF worked just fine
on small screens.  Nowadays there are specialized iPhone interfaces.
And of course skins that scale fine.

In contrast, I haven't a clue how to use NNTP on my iPhone.  Go figure.

-[Unknown]