A real Forum for D

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Tue Nov 29 00:00:35 PST 2011

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 07:59:22 +0100
"Marco Leise" <Marco.Leise at gmx.de> wrote:

> I always thought that here is a high percentage of Opera users. It
> may be the case that browsers with integrated news/mail reader make a
> higher percentage here than in the open. Likewise I never questioned
> the technology, although news.digitalmars.com is my only news groups
> as well. (Discounting mailing lists and RSS feeds from other sources.)

Let me say, again, that I follow this newsgroup within my mail reader.
Moreover, 99% of mailing lists which I follow are subscribed to Gmane
(http://gmane.org) which is  mail <---> news gateway because it spares
me from manually subscribing to majority of mailing lists. One just
needs to reply to Gmane auth message and that's all.

That's why I really do not get advantage of forums...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
A person who has given up all desires for sense gratification,
who lives free from desires, who has given up all sense of