A real Forum for D

Unknown W. Brackets usefirstnameinstead-newsgroup at unknownbrackets.org
Tue Nov 29 00:39:35 PST 2011

Walter,

Well, when I think "web forum software" I think installable.  I'm pretty
sure the ones you named are generally all proprietary.  It's certainly
rare for proprietary forum software to deal with read status at that
level, I agree.

I don't even think Slashdot has a concept of "read", but then, I don't
frequent it (or Reddit or Digg) much.

-[Unknown]