wxC & wxD

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Tue Nov 29 00:54:40 PST 2011

Gour wrote:
>> The way to keep the project alive was to contribute to SourceForge,
>> moving the repository to github is to connect with the D community.
>
> Have you read http://zbowling.github.com/blog/2011/11/25/github/ ?
>
> Github&  forks are not panacea if there are not people ready to work
> together on the project.

Apparently CVS was getting in the way. I was fine with either myself.

Main repo is at http://sourceforge.net/scm/?type=git&group_id=133831

> Moreover, your announcement to step down set the tone for the project...

It's been drifting for a year, I don't think there's any announcement.

All I said was that I don't have the energy to start over with wx3/D2.
The project should be fine for wxWidgets 2.8.12, maybe I just didn't
emphasize that fact enough. It even "works" with 2.9.2 and DMD 2.054,
although not using any of the newer features. That's not too shabby ?

It's been 5 years. http://www.algonet.se/~afb/wx/wxWidgets-Minimal.html

--anders