A real Forum for D

Unknown W. Brackets usefirstnameinstead-newsgroup at unknownbrackets.org
Tue Nov 29 01:20:07 PST 2011

Vladimir,

Sure.  But I can't remember ever seeing a site that looked like it was
using Slashdot or Reddits code, other than those sites themselves.

But maybe that's an audience problem.  That said, when people want a
"comment system", they usually use Wordpress, and they're usually right
to do so.

Well, I guess more people are using Disqus and Facebook these days too.

-[Unknown]