wxC & wxD

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Tue Nov 29 07:50:22 PST 2011

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 15:28:56 +0100
Jacob Carlborg <doob at me.com> wrote:

> But since DWT is a port of SWT (completely written in D) I think it's
> fair to compare SWT/DWT to gtk, qt and wxwidgets.

I tend to agreei, but wonder how much of the binding process can be
automated or it could be done by hand only?

> As far as I know DWT is the only toolkit that does not require any
> external dependencies (except the functions provided by the OS).

That's strong point...Maybe I should, at least, try to compile it and
check how it looks...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
In this endeavor there is no loss or diminution,
and a little advancement on this path can protect