boost crowd.

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Tue Nov 29 10:33:22 PST 2011

Maxim Fomin Wrote:

> C#: as example above. No headers. Private members are not known.

Hmm... Really? Though I remember something about "can't access private member" errors. And yes, metadata sells you everything including private classes (except for comments).

> link program upon compiling to already compiled .dll
>    Actually, this is the best modularization support comparing these 4
> languages.

Ability to use shared assembly in .net comes from it's dynamic properties, not modularization. You can actually access non-existent members, these accesses are resolved at runtime and it will just throw MemberNotFoundException if the access actually occurs, but all other code around will work just fine.

>     with function exporting. And what about a class, its methods and
> private members?). Recompile everything when implementation/interface
>     is changed.

With visual studio recompilation is done whenever a referenced assembly changes, no matter what changed: private member or public.