A real Forum for D

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Nov 29 10:52:24 PST 2011

On Tuesday, November 29, 2011 08:58:59 Sean Kelly wrote:
> The iPhone news reader is passable but not great. I can't do usenet from
> work though (firewall) so I've long since moved to using Brad's email
> forwarder. With IMAP that keeps everything in sync across machines too. Too
> bad most email clients don't do the tree threaded view.

Kmail does (which is what I use), and I'm pretty sure that Thunderbird does.
But a tree-view is definitely a must for a decent e-mail client IMHO. I've
definitely found that IMAP is the way to go though, since it syncs the view
across machines, and I don't know how to get that with a newsgroup client even
if it works at both work and home (and wherever else you'd need to sync).

- Jonathan M Davis