A real Forum for D

Abrahm abe2007 at nospam.net
Tue Nov 29 22:35:47 PST 2011

"alex" <a_bothe at gmx.net> wrote in message
news:jatsnd$f71$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Hi folks,
>
> I just wondered why there still is this uncomfortable and obviously
> outdated newsgroup software in use.
>
> Perhaps it'd be more contemporary to have a 'real' browser-based forum
> to which everyone can register and post D-related questions&answers.

Web-based anything, in general, pretty much sucks over a real (native)
application program, IMO. Doing virtually anything on the web other than
reading is a waste of time compared to if there was a native app to do
the same thing. Obviously then, my preference is for a real program and
not some flaky "web forum" garbage that wastes my precious time.

.01

Abe