A real Forum for D

Abrahm abe2007 at nospam.net
Wed Nov 30 02:49:58 PST 2011

"Walter Bright" <newshound2 at digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:javpdo$1o4p$1 at digitalmars.com...

>I rarely bother to load a topic more than once because of this. Same
>goes for reddit.

I consider web forums a read-once medium. I cut-paste-save anything
pertinent. Posting on /. for example. Forget it. I have better things to
do than to figure out yet another web interface. I consider web forums
like really, really ugly web pages. Thank goodness there is Wikipedia
where there is some order and dense, relevant information. Web forums are
for their owners, just like rock concerts are for the band, not for the
dope-smoking audience. Um, OK, bad analogy.