A real Forum for D

Abrahm abe2007 at nospam.net
Wed Nov 30 03:03:08 PST 2011

"Walter Bright" <newshound2 at digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:jb24lj$c8q$2 at digitalmars.com...
> On 11/28/2011 11:08 PM, Unknown W. Brackets wrote:
>> In contrast, I haven't a clue how to use NNTP on my iPhone. Go figure.
>
> There is an NNTP newsreader app on the iphone, but the reviews on it
> say it sucks. I haven't tried it.
>
> With the teeny screen on the iphone, I would suspect that NNTP would be
> a big winner, as it is minimalist (and it is also pretty light on
> bandwidth consumption).

Stop the insanity already. It reminds me of my teenage niece feeling the
need to text message at the dinner table on Thanksgiving Day. Hell, why
not just get those contacts that project things directly onto your eyes
and install a wireless antenna in your ear? "iPhones? That is, like, so
not now. I'm hooked up directly to the intenet. And, with 4G, I will have
you know". I don't know if it is her parents that deserve the public
flogging for that or the public schools, but someone sure does.