A real Forum for D

Abrahm abe2007 at nospam.net
Wed Nov 30 03:15:19 PST 2011

"Kai Meyer" <kai at unixlords.com> wrote in message
news:jb3imi$1koq$1 at digitalmars.com...

>I think converting D.learn to a Forum could benefit the community by
>being more attractive to younger/newer programmers. When they want to
>get serious, they can spend the 10 minutes it takes to configure an NNTP
>client, and feel it was time worth spent.

Well if the idea of any kind of web forum for D ever gets past the
idea/brainstorming stage (note that you may have just elevated it from
idea level to brainstorm level), that should be on one of the assessment
lists. Your idea stands out to me because I'm all over the "S/N should be
maintained or improved, and certainly not lowered by the introduction of
a web forum for D".