The "Web Forum for D" Program is a "no go"?

Abrahm abe2007 at nospam.net
Wed Nov 30 21:55:35 PST 2011

"Adam D. Ruppe" <destructionator at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:jb73ud$2r1v$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Abrahm Wrote:
>> The OP of that idea wasn't serious enough about it or willing to
>> champion
>> the cause? Or did everyone decide that it was "a dumb idea"?
>

> There's two web forum programs in the works, though I think
> mine is the inferior of the two so I'm probably going to let
> it go.

Read the original thread on the idea. Any "hack" on the idea is just
that: a hack on the idea. I can up my subtle dialog and relegate posts to
"posted by script kiddie no. 9", but I don't, because I'm nice. LOL. :P
(Don't make me teach you things you wish you didn't know. Ignorance is
bliss, ya know).

Hey, when you're done writing "that program", why don't you invite me
over and see if I sign up. Oh, did I just change the scope of what you
understood as the requirements? I don't think you have anything to
program until things like TOS are addressed. It's a constraint on what
you build and even on whether there is anything to build at all. Show me
first, the goals. If it's yet another attempt at exploiting those who are
inherently "good" (if not naive), well maybe that is not software, but
politics and reason why balls are bad.

But I digress.