Java > Scala

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Wed Nov 30 23:13:50 PST 2011

On 11/30/2011 10:19 PM, Paulo Pinto wrote:
> This is not what I understand from bearophile's comments every now and then,
> when we compares dmd with other languages implementations.

P.S. I wrote a Java compiler back in the 90's (Symantec Visual Cafe), and did a
lot of work on a JVM. (Steve Russell worked on the JIT.) The work I did is (of
course) hopelessly obsolete by today's standards, and I've forgotten a great
deal of the details, but the fundamental issues haven't changed.