D on GDC announced on reddit

Paulo Pinto pjmlp at progtools.org
Fri Oct 7 05:35:20 PDT 2011

That will always happen.

My self I think that Go is a better C and D a better C++. It remains to be
seen how much they
will be able to take from C and C++.

Personaly I have been spending most of the time with Go, because of its
similarity with Oberon. It
brings back some good memories.

Now D is also quite cool, I would just like for the language compilers to be
a bit more stable.

Currently I do have more sucess proposing C++11 based solutions as Go or D
based ones, on the
type of corporate environment I work in.

Anyway, nice work!